The Master’s Program in Conflict and Dispute Resolution at the University of Oregon is dedicated to:
- Providing an educational program that develops in its students a substantial understanding of conflict and its constructive management.
- Delivering a curriculum that embodies the multi-disciplinary nature of conflict studies.
- Fostering the mutually reinforcing links among research, theory, and practice.
- Promoting a culture of collaborative decision-making and joint problem solving.
- Supporting students in the pursuit of their educational, career, and life goals.
- Sponsoring events and establishing institutional relationships that contribute to the law school, the university, and to the local and global communities.